European Research Council (ERC) in cooperation with National Contact Point in Poland organises a webinar for researchers interested in applying for an ERC grant. ERC Vice President Prof. Andrzej Jajszczyk, Aneta Krzemień Barkeley, Scientific Officer at the ERC Executive Agency, along with ERC grantees and a scientific panel member will provide information on funding opportunities and some useful advice on how to succesfully apply for an ERC grant.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday, 14 December 2021 from 10:00 to 11:45. We will use the ClickMeeting tool. Link to the meeting room will be sent to the registered participants upon the confirmation of their participation.
The registration for the event has been closed. Online streaming on YouTube will be provided for non-registered participants. See the streaming window below the agenda.
Moderator: Magdalena CHOMICKA, ERC National Contact Point, National Centre for Research and Development, Poland
10:00 – 10:25 | Opening remarks
- Mateusz GACZYŃSKI, Deputy Director, Department of Innovation and Development, Ministry of Science and Education
- Prof. Andrzej JAJSZCZYK, Vice-President of the European Research Council
10:25-10:30 | Questions & Answers
10:30-11:20 | ERC Round table session: Applying for an ERC grant
- Aneta KRZEMIEŃ BARKLEY, Scientific Officer at the Social Sciences and Humanities Unit of the ERCEA Scientific Department.
- Bogna HRYNISZYN, ERC National Contact Point, National Centre for Research and Development, Poland
- Maciej LEWENSTEIN, ERC Panel member
- Krzysztof FIC, Poznań University of Technology, ERC grantee
- Valentina LEPRI, Institute of Philosophy and Sociology Polish Academy of Sciences, ERC grantee
11:20-11:40 | Questions & Answers
11:40-11:50 | Wrap up and closing remarks
Prof. Andrzej JAJSZCZYK, Vice-President of the European Research Council
The event will be available to watch from You Tube channel.