Data/Czas / Date/Time:
12/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
Miejsce / Place: BEURS VAN BERLAGE sala:
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
- Horyzont 2020
- Polecane wydarzenia
- Technologie informacyjne i komunikacyjne - ICT
- Wiodąca pozycja w przemyśle
Organizator / Organizer:
MNBS 2017 will emphasise on translating technologies into competitive, validated and manufacturable products to impact citizen‘s life & industry.
The programme will include oral and poster presentations from EU-funded and other MNBS related Research & Innovation projects and invited sessions, bringing technologies and solution providers closer to business and to end-users.
This year’s workshop of European Union (EU) funded projects on Micro-Nano-Bio Systems (MNBS), will be jointly organised with the International MicroNanoConference 2017. It is an excellent opportunity to:
– Diffuse and exchange information on research & development results and innovative solutions from EU-funded projects and other initiatives in Europe.
– Identify synergies and possible collaborations to tackle critical issues covering the full value chain from R&D to Innovation.
– Meet with key representatives from industry, research, users and the European Commission.
– Take on an active role in defining research priorities and roadmaps for future research and in the forthcoming EC programmes for research and innovation, Horizon 2020 and beyond.
Contact information: MinacNed (firstname.lastname@example.org)