Data/Czas / Date/Time:
13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Miejsce / Place: Scientific center "Ahroosvita" sala:
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories: Brak zdefiniowanych Kategorii
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event:
Organizator / Organizer: Scientific and Methodological Centre Agroosvita
Współorganizator / Co-organizer: FAO
International Scientific Conference „Climate change and agriculture. Challenges for agricultural science and education” is organized by the Scientific and Methodological Centre Agroosvita (Agroeducation) with the support of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) on March 13-14, 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Conference web pages: http://wp.smcae.com/sample-page/
GOALS OF THE CONFERENCE
- To shed light on the climate change issues, mitigation and adaptation measures in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, veterinary and phytosanitary.
- To identify the most vulnerable sectors of agriculture in Ukraine.
- To establish a dialogue among stakeholders on research on the topic.
- To identify priorities in research on climate change mitigation and adaptation measures in agriculture considering various regions of Ukraine.
- To recommend adaptation of curriculums regarding climate change in agriculture.
- To introduce curriculums on the climate change issues to agrarian education institutions in Ukraine.
Conference Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
The abstracts, presentations and applications for participation are to be submitted by March 1, 2018. Conference proceedings will be published based on the conference materials.