Data/Czas / Date/Time:
09/07/2018 - 14/07/2018
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event:
Organizator / Organizer:
ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) is the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe. It is dedicated to scientific research and innovation and offers a unique framework for interaction and debate for scientists, innovators, policy makers, business people, media and the general public.
Created in 2004 by EuroScience, this biennial European forum brings together over 4 000 researchers, educators, business actors, policy makers and journalists from all over the world to discuss breakthroughs in science.
More than 40% of the participants are students and young researchers. The 8th edition of ESOF will take place in Toulouse, France, from 9 till 14 July 2018.
- Taking part in ESOF is a unique opportunity to:
- Further knowledge on the challenges and breakthroughs in research, innovation and their relation to society;
- Create links, exchange and debate with leaders of the scientific community worldwide in an interdisciplinary context;
- Communicate the latest news on scientific research and innovation to an international audience;
- Develop a network in view of building a research career.