Data/Czas / Date/Time:
05/12/2017 - 07/12/2017
Miejsce / Place: Square Brussels Meeting Centre sala: ---
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
- Horyzont 2020
- Technologie informacyjne i komunikacyjne - ICT
- Wiodąca pozycja w przemyśle
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event: Konferencja
Organizator / Organizer: AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, ECSEL-JU, EPoSS and the European Commission
This brand-new event is co-organised by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, ECSEL-JU, EPoSS and the European Commission, and will evolve around: „Our Digital Future”.
When: 5-7 December 2017
Where: Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Brussels
The official invitation and agenda for this event will be distributed in due time.
EFECS will take place from December 5-7, 2017, in Brussels and will offer attendees multiple ways to be informed, and become involved / engaged, in the future development of this industry:
- “Strategic Theme” Interest Group meetings will be organised to:
– Understand the challenges and jointly develop the required roadmaps and strategic priorities addressing each key theme
– Discuss within each interest group opportunities for collaborative activities that address the strategic priorities and create options for potential projects
– Encourage the possibility of “cross thematic” interaction to help address innovation along the full electronic components and systems value chain
- Strategic presentations will help provide a vision for the future from an industrial, technology, funding and political point of view
- Thematic sessions and project posters will demonstrate the significant developments already underway
EFECS is jointly organized by the European Commission’s DG CONNECT, the ECSEL Joint Undertaking, and the industrial associations AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA and EPoSS. As such, EFECS is the successor event for both the European Nanoelectronics Forum and the ARTEMIS Technology Conference.