Data/Czas / Date/Time:
Miejsce / Place: Charlemagne sala: Conference Room
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event: Dzień Informacyjny
Organizator / Organizer: Komisja Europejska
The event will cover the following calls for funding organised in 2019:
Smart citizen-centred energy system
- Flexibility and retails market options for the distribution grid
- Solutions for regional cooperation in the transmission grid
- Research on advanced tools and technological development
- European Islands Facility
- Big data solutions for energy
Smart Cities and Communities
It will also give an overview on the application and evaluation process, and will offer a recap on lessons learnt from previous evaluations, incl. tips for writing a good proposal.
Two projects, funded in previous H2020 calls, will share their experience.
Presentations will be followed by Q&A sessions.
- Download the draft agenda
Read the 2018 – 2020 H2020 Work Programme (p. 77 – 95)
A brokerage event, organised by the H2020 Energy National Contact Points, will take place in parallel. It will give participants an opportunity to network and look for partners to form a consortium.
More info and registration: