Data/Czas / Date/Time:
23/10/2017 - 25/10/2017
8:30 - 17:30
Miejsce / Place: European Commission Charlemagne Building, sala: Main hole
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event:
Organizator / Organizer: Komisja Europejska
The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days present the new funding opportunities offered by the Energy Work Programme 2018-2020. This year the content of the event is structured across three days:
- Day 1: the 23 October 2017 introduces the overall policy background, launches the work programme and covers Global Leadership for Renewables, Decarbonisation of Fossil Fuels, and cross-cutting issues;
- Day 2: the 24 October 2017 presents Smart Cities & Communities and Energy Systems;
- Day 3: the 25 October 2017 focuses on Smart & Efficient Energy.
Download the full Agenda.
Registrations opened on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at 12:00 CET and will close when the maxium capacity has been reached. To register, please use the following link:
The event also offers two different brokerage events to network:
- One overarching event organised by the National Contact Points for Energy and covering all thematic areas on Tuesday 24 October 2017 in Rue Mont des Arts, Brussels. Register here
- A second event dedicated to Smart and Efficient Energy taking place on 25 October 2017 in the Foyer area of the Charlemagne building. Register here
The Horizon Energy Information Days will:
- present you the Energy priorities of the Horizon 2020 calls for proposals 2018-2020 „Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy”;
- update you on the European Energy policy;
- provide you guidance on how to apply for funding;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners.
- The event will take place in the European Commission Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels. The event will be web-streamed. The links to the sessions will be published on this page a week before the event takes place.