Data/Czas / Date/Time:
27/11/2018 - 28/11/2018
Miejsce / Place: MINISTRY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY sala: -
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
- Horyzont 2020
- Polecane wydarzenia
- Technologie informacyjne i komunikacyjne - ICT
- Wiodąca pozycja w przemyśle
- Wyzwania społeczne
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event:
Organizator / Organizer:
The 2018 edition of the Digital Innovation Hubs annual event will take place in Warsaw, co-organised this year by the European Commission, the Department of Innovation at the Polish Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology, and the EU-funded initiative I4MS.
The event will bring together the different actors involved in the digital transformation of European industry, namely companies, research and technology organisations, Digital Innovation Hubs, policy makers and EU representatives.
Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) are at the core of the Digitising European Industry initiative. They are already helping companies -especially SMEs- all across Europe to digitalise their products, processes and services through innovative technologies.
The 2018 DIH Annual Event aims to reinforce the capacity of DIHs so that they can further support European companies in their digital transformation. The event also takes place in the context of the preparation for the proposed Digital Europe Programme, where Digital Innovation Hubs will play a key role.
Explore the DIH Annual Event 2018
What’s in it for you?
- Digital Innovation Hubs will learn how to strengthen their technological, innovation and training services, and foster cross-border cooperation. They will also have the chance to present their success stories and share best practices.
- National and regional policy makers will discuss their different approaches to DIHs and what is still needed to reinforce DIHs presence and role in the future, covering also regions that are so far underrepresented.
- SMEs will find out about the supporting structures and initiatives that can contribute to boosting their competitiveness and internationalisation. They will also have the chance to participate in a bootcamp and learn how attract investors, pitch their ideas and find funding.
- Research and technology organisations will learn how to set up fully functional DIHs, learning from the experiences from others.
An exhibition will showcase successful examples of European SMEs that accomplished digital innovations with the help of their regional DIHs and support in many cases by EU-funded projects.
Parallel to the exhibition, participants can also take part in matchmaking opportunities.
This is also an excellent opportunity for SMEs and DIHs to present their organisations, activities or projects and foster cross-border collaboration.
Find all details on how to get to Warsaw, where to stay, and other practical information.