Data/Czas / Date/Time:
Miejsce / Place: BluePoint Centre sala:
Kategorie tematyczne / Thematic categories:
- Bezpieczne społeczeństwa
- Horyzont 2020
- Technologie informacyjne i komunikacyjne - ICT
- Wiodąca pozycja w przemyśle
Rodzaj wydarzenia / Type of event:
Organizator / Organizer: ECSO in cooperation with European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) and with the Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT).
We are pleased to invite you to the workshop on cybersecurity risks and solutions for manufacturing settings, organised by ECSO in cooperation with European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) and with the Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT).
The aim of the event is to draw attention to the fundamental importance of cybersecurity challenges in manufacturing environments, where they are not yet fully recognised and addressed.
When? 17 October 2018
Where? BluePoint Centre, Boulevard Auguste Reyers 80, Brussels
Although more and more industrial and manufacturing companies consider themselves a lucrative target for cyber criminals, only a handful of them has taken adequate measures to secure their systems and infrastructure. Drawing on this situation, the workshop will provide insights into:
- Needs and requirements for a secure and resilient manufacturing environment
- The state of the art and how current solutions address the current needs
- Current and future key enabling technologies and cyber security approaches
- How research and innovation projects and European or International Initiatives are already addressing cybersecurity in manufacturing
- Future requirements and pathways towards secure-by-design manufacturing environments and better integration of cybersecurity in existing systems
Registration to the event is now open: